Um...

Okay.  So I'm not denying it.  Or saying I haven't known full well that I've been...well, sort of behind.  But let's face it...


Life happened and I sort of fell behind IT.  So I couldn't much keep up with the blog in addition to the amount of things I was trying to keep up with.  


-hangs head-


Shameful.  


So, this morning, I ventured back to my blog, I thought to myself, 'Oh, I know I've been slacking but it can't be THAT bad.  It can't be THAT long since my last post..."


September 30th.  


September 30th?!  


Um.  


This is what I have to say to that.




So.   In this respect, I have NO idea where to start.  But I CAN share pictures and tell a little readers digest of the last month and a half.  

Since my last post I have enjoyed an apple orchard and apple donuts.


Good for a dancer, I know...





I've worked hard...carving pumpkins.  



 I told you.  Hard work.


Apple pieeeeeee... 

Don't be jealous.

Because in all seriousness, it has been a month and a half of serious work.  (Which I do, in fact, love!  There's just a lot of it. :))  Tommy and I have been working hard with the Apprentice Company kids in Honk Jr. which actually opened last night and closes tonight.  

It's funny.  No matter how frustrating the process can be, how much the kids can drive you nuts, how much they mess up (even during the show)--I have never felt such a feeling.  All I can say is I know now why people become teachers.  I may not be ready to become a teacher solely alone, and thankful that this job allows me to perform myself and teach, but I do know teaching is something I have a knack for.  That that feeling I had last night as the children bowed was just...remarkable.  Left me speechless.

Besides App. Co, Tommy and I also started rehearsals three weeks ago for the Palace Theatre's professional production of Guys and Dolls.  Which has been a BLAST.  Not only does the show look amazing, I have met some really awesome actor/dancer/singers who I know I will remain friends with after this production closes.  

Also during the last few dress rehearsals, we had a blizzard.

Exhibit A:


And now, it's 60 degrees outside and I'm wearing t-shrits around the house.

WHAT?

Anyway, the highlight also was seeing my boyfriend, Matt, the same weekend. 


Yes.  Silly...party of two.  

But seriously.  Almost nine months together now and we were apart for two months.  Seeing him was so amazing.   What was even MORE amazing is that he auditioned for Christmas Carol while he was here and as of yesterday, has been cast as Fred in the production.  

Huzzah!

I almost can't believe that I get to see him so soon. 

And for the first time, I'm in a relationship where we strive to get jobs together.  And it doesn't freak me out.  Like.  At all.


What can I say.  We're in love and I love every minute of it. :)

Anyway, I will now end this insanely long blog of trying to fit the last month and a half in pictures and words.  

Ending with pictures from Guys and Dolls.







Love love,
Adrienne

Comments

  1. Photos & blog are great. We love you & miss you.
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos & blog are great. We love you & miss you.
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Behind...

I'm Italian...I swear...