A New Chapter

It's a new post because soon, I'm turning the page and starting a new chapter.  


I have spent the last (almost) nine months at the Palace Theatre in Manchester, New Hampshire.  Perhaps one of the hardest jobs I have ever taken on, due to long hours, constant multi tasking, living in cast housing, and sometimes just learning how to do certain parts of my job!  It's been an ever changing, ever learning, ever awesome experience in which I have learned SO much.


In my nine months at the Palace, I have: 

  • Choreographed the PYT production of Alice in Wonderland Jr.
  • Choreographed the PYT production of Mulan Jr.
  • Choreographed the PYT production of Annie Jr. 
  • Taught 3 dance classes every weekend to the Apprentice, Intermediate, and Advanced Teen Companies.  
  • Choreographed and Co-Directed the Apprentice Company's production of Honk Jr.
  • Choreographed and Co-Directed the Apprentice Company's production of Dear Edwina Jr.  
  • Performed as Agatha and a Hot Box Dancer in the Palace's production of Guys and Dolls
  • Performed as Mrs. Dilber and as a Dancer in the Palace's production of A Christmas Carol.
  • Performed as DA Riley and Ensemble in the Palace's production of Legally Blonde.
  • Performed as Go To Hell Kitty in the Palace's production of Chicago.
  • Moved more costumes and accessories up and down stairs than I thought was humanly possible.
  • Impacted so many children's lives and can only hope that they look back remembering me in their childhood as they started their careers. 
  • Met and worked with some seriously talented, super awesome, now forever friends. 
  • Learned that I am actually a great teacher and probably will be one at some point!  :)
  • That I am one hell of a strong person.  

I don't know what else to say but thank you to the Palace Theatre for the past year.  Onto the next chapter we go. :)

Love,
Adrienne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Behind...

Um...

I'm Italian...I swear...