By George, I Think She's Got It!

So, my boyfriend had told me this plan he and some of his friends came up with.  They each take a photo every day for 365 days.  Just one, of whatever they want.  What they see, a place, another person, what they wore...whatever.  One of them is overseas, one is in NY, and the other somewhere...


Anyway, the nerd in me couldn't help but think...what a freaking cool idea is this!  I am addicted to the idea of seeing into someone's world and, for that matter, someone seeing into mine with such a simple image, idea.  An avid follower of things like PostSecret (for years!) and now Tumblr and such, I'm a sucker for the novelty of it all.  


So, now, I want to play this game with myself.  Although it may be boring to you (or may not!), while I'm in New Hampshire for the next four months and as a way to force myself to decompress everyday (I tend to be a workaholic) by sitting at the computer for just a few minutes a day to talk...well, about myself/my life (selfish as it may be...), I want to upload one picture for every day.  And then perhaps blog about it.  If I want.  But certainly a picture.


A project in the making.  Huzzah!


But I figured this would be a fun way for me to connect to my friends and family, who miss me and visa versa as to what I am doing every day.  Well, a fragment of it anyway.


So, since I have missed it since Monday...I'm going to post a few here.  




Okay, so I lied.  I can't do just one pic for everyday here just yet.  This is what was waiting for me a week ago when I returned from summer camp in NH thanks to Matthew. :)  From left to right:  Ribbit, Duck, Lobby.  Happy family.




Monday, September 5, 2010.  Leaving NYC.  Leaving Matt.  Taking Duck.  But still very hard to leave.



What was waiting for me in Manch-Vegas.  Family.  Ahhhh.  



Um.  Amazing.


Ribbit and Duck.  Just thinkin'.  On my new bed.    


Oh, Red Arrow Diner of Manch-Vegas.  How I adore you.  
Let's be real...how all of Manchester adores you.


Me and one of my students for the semester.  My God, I'm short.


Today, Saturday, September 10, 2010.  You know, I always wished supermarkets would have a brochure on how to pick the proper produce.  Thank God Hannaford's of Manchester does and that my bestie, Tommy, found it...


And on that note...


Love love,
Adrienne

Comments

  1. hah! love it. =) love the picture of tommy at the end hahaha.

    Love you babe,
    -me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is bunny?
    Love Dad & Moma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Behind...

Um...

I'm Italian...I swear...