I'm Behind...

I admit it.  I'm behind on my pictures.  I missed last night.  


Oops.


In my defense, I worked my tush off with Tommy running some much needed errands for the Palace and then taught class for Apprentice Company which was another success.  (Huzzah!)  


Pair that with a super stuffy nose and sinuses that are just going wacko.  (New Hampshire and I have trouble with my allergies and hence have trouble mixing.  Argh.)  Trust me-the combo of coughing and a stuffy nose made the day felt longer than ever...when it really wasn't that long at all.  I'm pretty darn sure I went to bed before 11 PM.  Goodness gracious.  


Anyhoo, so I'm playing catch up as I down cough syrup and vitamin C.  


Fact of the matter.  Let's move on from this being behind issue.


Yesterday's photo was this:  



Now, at first glance...it's a traffic sign and obviously a highway or busy road of some sort.  A median in the middle.  A truck zooming past the sign in the background.  Really nothing special.

Until you take another look.

On top of the sign there is a cup.  Just a random cup.  In the middle of a busy intersection someone...someone...decided to leave their cup.  Who and how did this person do this?  Did they slow down and set it down?  Did someone walking along and crossing a, might I add, incredibly dangerous intersection think to themself, "Hm.  I don't want to carry this anymore.  I'll put it/balance it perfectly...here."

Like, what?!  Am I the only person that finds this absolutely mind boggling and bizarre?

Random in the least, I think yes.  Somewhat hysterical, at least to me, heck yes.  

Anyway, random picture of the day. :P

Last, for today's picture, it is actually a picture from yesterday as well, because...I'm just that pretty...as you will see below.

We were putting up wigs for the I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change cast and when most actors get wigs or costumes in their hands, what's their first instinct to do with what they have been given?  

Play dress up.  Duh.

Once again, I do hope you approve.  




Love love,
Adrienne

Comments

  1. CVS has a store brand muscinex D--use your nose squirter--it does help clear things out!
    love, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Great American Trailer Park Musical.... type casting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukey-Thank you! I will! :)

    Matt DuMont-You're so sweet. ;) But I'd have to agree...

    Gary-Well thank you! I do aim to please! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Um...

I'm Italian...I swear...