A Kindergarden Teacher Perhaps?

My favorite teacher of all time (and trust me, there a lot) was my kindergarden teacher, Ms. Jenkins.  So much that, for a very short time as a child, I thought that's what I wanted to grow up to be.


Then I came to learn how crazy and infuriating other people's children can be and the idea of dealing with them every single day for years on end sounded just dreadful to my personality (God bless you Ms. Jenkins and everything you were to me!).


Well today, for the first time, I truly felt like a teacher.  Tommy and I were assigned to make a bomb.com call board for the Palace Theatre Youth, Dance, Teen Co and Apprentice Co.  And I must say that the two of us, once we had completed the bright fun project before us, beamed.










Might I just add that those freaking awesome gold glitter arrows are done by yours truly?  I know, you're so surprised.


Just another little bit of my day!


Love love,
Adrienne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Behind...

Um...

I'm Italian...I swear...