Okay...Let's Just Get Used To This..

Okay, I'll admit it.  


I think from now on, I'll be doing posts the day after...


Oops.  


And to be perfectly blunt, Skyping is just better than blogging when your Squishy is far away. :)


Sooooo...anyway...


Picture, examine:




I'm not proud of it.  But I'm not ashamed of it either...well, maybe a little...

Yes, it's my straw and I have made my plastic drinking straws look like this for years.  How many years you ask?  

I have no freaking clue.  


Somewhat ridiculous, I can attest.  And I know I have a sensor for it-for example, first dates.  I can remember going on a nice dinner date and without thinking lean in to chew/destroy my straw and then realize how that may look to the other person who I am trying to, well, impress.


And in the other respect, when I am completely comfortable and happy with those I am with and the surrounding embracing me, I'll do it without thinking.


I took this picture of my straw at the good ol' Red Arrow Diner after eating dinner with my Tommy.  


Obviously, I love his company.  


-smiles-


Love love,
Adrienne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Behind...

Um...

I'm Italian...I swear...