Is This is What An Adult Does?

So last night, Tommy and I got dressed up again to see the show, I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change, for the second time.  

Which, please let me add a side note here, is a fantastic show!  Congratulations to the cast and crew-it's hysterical and my goodness, I know the show very well but it's great how all of it relates to our lives as we progress in the world of romantic relationships...and well, what it's like to be a man or a woman.  So again, rockin' cast, awesome job.

Anyway, so Tommy and I got dressed up for a second time and when I had a cup in my hand that matched my snazzy purple dress (yes, believe it or not, I bought something for me!) I couldn't help but take this comical, yet cute (yes, I actually like this picture of me) picture.



I guess adults dress up like this all the time--I, however, am pretty used to wearing my kid Aeropostale wear to teach or learn dances.  


I guess I am an adult.  Weird...


Love love,
Adrienne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Behind...

Um...

I'm Italian...I swear...