My Love Hate Relationship With Fall

I have another problem to admit to.  


I have a serious love/hate relationship with fall.  Autumn.  Whatever you choose to call it.  


Things I hate about it:

  • The fact that it's cold.  Cold.  Who likes the cold?  I mean, especially when you walk everywhere, my face begins to freeze and my nose runs.
  • My nose runs.
  • I can't drink as much as milk because it makes me sick.
  • I have to switch over my wardrobe.
  • It's the reminder that winter is coming.
Things I love about it:

  • Everything is pumpkin!  Coffee.  Muffins.  Pancakes.  Beer.  I surround myself with it completely and love every bit of it.
  • I get to switch over my wardrobe.
  • I look cuter in my cold wardrobe.
  • It means lots of fun holidays--Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!  Yay!
  • I LOVE loose fitting clothing... 
Which my last bullet brings me to my photo of the day.  My girlfriend, Natalie, gave me a bag of clothes and one was an old fashioned, somewhat midwest mother looking sweater with a hand stitched snowman holding a sign that says "Let it snow!".  Super corny.  Super fun.

Now, I am a person who has never taken herself too seriously.  Because, let's be real, life wouldn't be very fun if I did that, right?

So, I took the sweater and I jazzed it up.  I sure do hope you approve. :)




Love love,
Adrienne

Comments

  1. You're rockin' it for sure. Can't tell what you did to it--take a closeup?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Behind...

Um...

I'm Italian...I swear...