In My Defense...

Okay, okay, okay.  I know.  Again.  Late.  Again with the posting.  


I know, I know, I know.


BUT, in my defense, I sat down to my computer last night, completely intending on writing in my lovely oh so lovely blog.


But the internet was out.  


See?  Now, THAT is not an excuse.  That was out of my control.  Nothing I could do.  Tra la la.


...But then the internet did get fixed and well, I skyped with Matt for two hours.  


Now THAT is an excuse.  


But sorry 'bout it.  Some things are more important, like seeing my boyfriends face. :)


BUT I did make a goal for this contract and for this blog and by George, I'm gonna stick to it.  Sooooo...without further delay...


Yesterday's photo:



I took a picture of this because I thought it was so freaking witty.  Like, right?  And then, the tag line at the bottom, "We know our shiitake.".  Um, brilliant.  Couldn't help but share.

And for today, a sneak peak into the set for I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change.  The set consists of four huge set puzzle pieces that fly in and out, light up, etc.  Super awesome.  And yesterday we glued item into the shelf type puzzle sets.  I love it.  They open tonight so ladies and gentlemen in the show (four lovely actors that I've had the pleasure of sharing the cast house with) break a leg!  I can't WAIT to see the show this weekend.


Anyway, not a very exciting blog but exciting to me.  Tonight, the Alice/PYT kids learn Golden Afternoon-a little jazzy girl number that I'm excited about.


Off to that and to chat with you cool cats later.


Love love,
Adrienne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Behind...

Um...

I'm Italian...I swear...