Okay...That Didn't Last Long...

Yeahhhh...


I know, I know.


I KNOW.  


I didn't keep up with my end of the bargin.  Lame.  Me = lame.  Ah, well, the last few days I became the workaholic that I can become.  


BUT, today, I have spent the day sleeping in, watching Breaking Bad (which my boyfriend got me into...um, it's an anxiety attack that's so addictive...yeah.  That's all I got) and just spending the afternoon away from working.  So, alas, here I am blog.


Good to see you again.


So, I'm playing catch up picture time.  One, two, ready, goooo!


I am sharing this little outfit because I want it!  Super cute, one of the sweet girls in I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change, let me wear it for their opening. :)


I came home the other day to find Duck and Ribbit getting ready for a night out...I especially love Ducks tiara. 


Officially one of my favorite malbecs now.  LOVE this brand!


And this was a protest the other day outside of the post office.
Question mark?

Anyway, at the end of this post, might I just add...

It's freaking OCTOBER tomorrow people.  How the heck did that happen?!

Love love,
Adrienne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Behind...

Um...

I'm Italian...I swear...