Isn't It Ironic?

So, for the first time, this afternoon I was able to venture to the Palace Theatre warehouse.  This is the place where they make a lot of their set pieces, store costumes, so on and so forth.


As we were rummaging and organizing and hanging, I couldn't help but hear a muffled jamming beat.  When I searched for the origin of the noise, I finally stumbled upon it.










That's right.  In the midst of commonly considered masculine objects like powertools and sawdust, there laid a boom box.  And not just any boom box, but one covered (and obviously on purpose) glitter.


I love my life.


Love love,
Adrienne

Comments

  1. That reminds me of your purple sparkle cell phone cover.
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Behind...

Um...

I'm Italian...I swear...